BEST ALL ROUNDERS in IPL 2018

3 replies [Last post]
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Top Contributor (click for details)
Runs: 492

Have a look at the TOP 8 All Rounders of IPL 2018.

Hope you will like the video.

User offline. Last seen 9 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Runs: 3732
Shakib, Bravo and Stokes disappoint

I cannot get over how Sunil Narain has transformed his batting. Its crazy to think that this guy, who was a batter in the lower order is now a real opener and an effective one at that. He pretty much plays the "Kalu" role but keeps getting alot of runs quickly and he is still an effective bowler.

I thought Shakib, the best alrounder in the world and probably one of the very few true alrounders, hasn't done enough. He did a bit but hardly won a game as did Stokes. Bravo had a great start but faded off. I cannot believe India cannot fit Krunal Pandya - clear overload of talent they have.

What can we say about Watto - simply sensational.

User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Runs: 492
Always a pleasure to hear

Always a pleasure to hear from you, Stormy.

Can't agree more with you...as a package, Narine's value has gone up manifolds. His enhanced batting ability makes him a huge threat to any opposition. When opening the inns, he pulverizes the opponents' bowling attack and creates a platform for others to launch the inns further and while bowling he takes wickets, puts the brakes on scoring. I think both Narine & KKR team management deserve credit here; former for improving his batting skills and the latter for believing in him and allowing him to express himself.

As for Shakib, I feel his numbers could have been better if Sunrisers had given him a little more opportunity. In quite a few matches, he didn't get enough balls to play or didn't bat at all. As a bowler, he was good in patches; overall decent. I think Sunrisers could have extracted a lot more from him had they utilized him better...Bravo's story is somewhat similar. As a batsman, he didn't get enough opportunities but as a bowler, he underperformed.

It seems Krunal will have to wait for some more time before he gets his opportunity. At the moment, even the likes of Rahane, KL Rahul are finding it difficult to find a permanent place in various formats.

Watto has always been one of my favorite players. Its so heartening to see him perform at the top level even after so many years. He is the only player to win the coveted IPL trophy in its inaugural and the latest season. That to me is quite an achievement.

Colombio Charlie (not verified)
Lol!

Lol! Praising and crow over about their own!! Kunal, Rahane and KL Rahul?? Are we talking about all rounders here? Are these players classed as all rounders? How many wickets they have collectively taken? Or am I missing something here? Am I watching some other game also called as cricket? I stand by what I always say and believe which I stand corrected. It's so typical of being an Indian. Bloating about something which is so irrelevant to the point because they want to be heard. BTW why this guy is here on a Srilankan site? Is he Puspakaya in disguise?

Post new comment

Note
All anonymous comments are moderated.
  • Avoid abusive remarks and personal attacks.
  • Avoid posting unrelated links.
  • Avoid vulgar or obscene language.
Already a member? Log-in now. Not a member? Sign up for a new account.
CAPTCHA
This step helps us prevent automated submissions from spammers.
11 + 3 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.