[Discussion Thread] 14th Match, Sri Lanka v New Zealand, ICC WWC, 2013

65 replies [Last post]
sdf
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Top Contributor (click for details)
Runs: 509
@Uppercut_7 LOL well said

@Uppercut_7 LOL well said ,
mata sure ekak thiyanwa Sakthivel amu kotiyek , muta lankawath ekka thiyenne thiyenne pawdgalika tharahak ,there's no cricket anger in him,it's a personal matter .
i met two indians who hate sri lankan cricket soo much , so i ask from them why do hate SL cricket? ekek kiwwe mata " ape me tharaha thiyenne ravanage kale indala kiayala " hahahah kochchara gonnuda mun ... but the second tamil guy from north indian gave me a reasonable answer and i really felt sorry for him .. u mata kiwwe uge family members la tikak lankawe war eka hinda uta nathi una kiyala ,:( so it is a reasonable anger ,i don't think that kind of an anger will never go away until you die. so mamahiththane Sakthivel uth ehema porak wenna athi or uge picture eka wage muge family eka kotoiyata support karala thiyanawa.

(Last edited by sdf on February 8, 2013 - 08:21)
User offline. Last seen 40 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Runs: 2339
@ sdf : First of all I dont

@ sdf : First of all I dont need to be personally angry on anybody. I never did any Personal attack or bad talk in this site or any. I dont know what you put in unknown linguistic, Even I dont care for that. I am here just for fun and entertainment of cricket.

About your war bla bla that's a bull shit, this is not platform to go or write your nonsense.

And I dont need to explain these things to you any way. But I put this to express my view to few of other people here in IC. I dont hate Srilankan's and we never give up on our Cricket team.

sdf
@Sakthivel the thing that

@Sakthivel the thing is that clearly your fun and entertainment is abusing sri lankan cricket .do you know that a killer never kills an human for fun , but a serial killer always kills humans for their fun and entertainment . it means you have a serial killers mind set , this is not good mate. not good for you & not good for your kids as well.
btw do you go to other countries (pak,aus,eng...)cricket fan pages for your fun and entertainment?
I never go to other countries websites,i feel it's Gross & Disgusting. why should i when i have my own fan site. don't do that mate it will go to an habit to you , you will go to your neighbors house and poke on there family business as well.
i can understand if you r commenting on a post something regrading indian cricket , but when you comment in abusive way on something that don't belongs to you , you are not only destroying your self , you also destroying your county reputation as well.

(Last edited by sdf on February 8, 2013 - 10:25)
Dasun (not verified)
@sdf- no point to speaks to

@sdf- no point to speaks to him, i saw enough comments of this guy in espncricinfo, and specialy in southafrica tour, so i am not wonder what he doing here, if he willing got entertain ,then no wrong we give it back he deserved, infact always tamilnadu asks for more .lolz

@sdf : I am really sorry, you

@sdf : I am really sorry, you have some serious problem. How could you compare commenting in a website to serial killing. Posting a comments on other country site is a neighbours house. gosh, I am wasting my time in replying you.

sdf
@Sakthivel lol i'm happy that

@Sakthivel lol i'm happy that you don't like to waste your time.. yes don't waste your valuable time on someone else business . it'll be good for you and for the other SL fans in this website, thanks :)

sachi (not verified)
@sakthivelDo u really want

@sakthivel
Do u really want to have him for two more days! how sweet! but as i hear ur ppl are turning things around for happiness.

User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Banned
Runs: 722
Gosh!

@sakthi: chill bro.

The above two, three dumbheads are telling us to leave ic. But themselves do not know, what the hell they do on cricinfo and often abusing and sh**ting around in indian matters. Some one like "dasun", who is especially here, searching for comments made by indian users.

@kk : Yup few funny kids are

@kk : Yup few funny kids are here. NO one can ask us to leave IC.

@dasun

@Dasun : Ur as funny as always

(Last edited by Sakthivel on February 8, 2013 - 23:17)

Post new comment

Note
All anonymous comments are moderated.
  • Avoid abusive remarks and personal attacks.
  • Avoid posting unrelated links.
  • Avoid vulgar or obscene language.
Already a member? Log-in now. Not a member? Sign up for a new account.
CAPTCHA
This step helps us prevent automated submissions from spammers.
14 + 0 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.