[Discussion Thread] 14th Match, Sri Lanka v New Zealand, ICC WWC, 2013

65 replies [Last post]
User offline. Last seen 40 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Top Contributor (click for details)
Runs: 2339
@sachi : Different ppl

@sachi : Different ppl different opinion . Even we can keep him always here if he likes. lol

User offline. Last seen 4 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Runs: 166
@sakthi: ths kids dnt hav any

@sakthi: ths kids dnt hav any brain. sdf,dasun n few cmts r senseless. i saw some one say this freak "respect the intelligence of forum participants" he dosnt hav one.

ths guys cant stop us coming here.

sachi (not verified)
who is asking u to leave

who is asking u to leave here, it is good ure visiting the forum, It is bad when u leave the forum when u get out of any points and flee for sometime thinking others have forgotten what they were arguing about. for example, sachin ball tampering case and being unable to prove sanga cheating...we like u here and but don't flee.

@sakthi, u can keep him forever if u like, i dont think many in SL would care.

sachi (not verified)
@SL fans, pls dont be harsh

@SL fans, pls dont be harsh on sakthi. Didnt he say he comes here because he has nothing else to do in his life.

sdf
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Runs: 509
@Suresh "people can say

@Suresh "people can say anything " ravana did say to me "respect the intelligence of forum participants" .first you have to be perfect to questions about someone else intelligence ,but looks at that forum ,,he started that forum regarding an IPL auction issue , he's questioning about the management, he's worried about akila's price, but he don't even follow the IPL auction ,looks like he's a typical IPL hater.lol he haven't even seen the list of the players who got auctioned at that day .. so judge his "intelligence " lol

you know what suresh ,I have so much respect towards good people in india, my life changed because of a Punjabi friend .so i don't care any indians coming into this site and commenting on "INDIAN" posts , they should do it they have to defend their team like Sakthivel said . I remember Sakthivel & kk_mix412 abuse me in the " Real-time Snicko could give DRS the edge " post , but i didn't put a single comment against them with anger because they abuse me (but i ask them to stick with the topic because you can see that the topic was heading toward the toilet lol ) , they have to do it, they have to defend their team , they have to defend BCCI . but what makes me worried when you guys abusing SL cricket or SL nation when that post not even related to you guy. so don't do it, comment only on indian posts , cause you guys have a better knowledge about Indian than SL.

(Last edited by sdf on February 9, 2013 - 07:44)
Dasun (not verified)
Suresh - uncle this is sri

Suresh - uncle this is sri lankan website and we do whatever we want, if u here then behave properly as a visitors, coz sri lankans are equaly good for both hospitality and hostility, hope you and your joker co use your "big brain" ,other wise like earlier all around the year you 3 jokers get marginalised from us.lolz

User offline. Last seen 5 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Banned
Runs: 722
piss off

@dasun : look chacha, this is not your uncle's site either. We are registered members here and you are visitor here.

So my advise to you and some of your fellow scum to behave properly or else looks like you forgot our previous hospitality. He he. And do not flee like refugees if you get the thumping you deserve.

User offline. Last seen 40 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Runs: 2339
@ kk_mix412 : Hahaha They

@ kk_mix412 : Hahaha They really forgot that. May be long time memory loss

@ sachi : Thanks

Dasun (not verified)
Kk- isn't funny person who

Kk- isn't funny person who himself a indian refugee who scratch the british legs for £'s telling others refugee status, but nice try scratch it hard bachcho, more scratch more £s. Good to know you scratch scums too. Very good business diversification, i wish you wholeheartedly to become scratching genius in future ,

sachi (not verified)
@KK, so why did u got

@KK, so why did u got disappeared for a long time and appear again after u couldnt prove ur point. Were u hoping others had forgottn ur failure?

Post new comment

Note
All anonymous comments are moderated.
  • Avoid abusive remarks and personal attacks.
  • Avoid posting unrelated links.
  • Avoid vulgar or obscene language.
Already a member? Log-in now. Not a member? Sign up for a new account.
CAPTCHA
This step helps us prevent automated submissions from spammers.
1 + 13 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.