sdf
User offline. Last seen 5 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Top Contributor (click for details)
Runs: 509
yap tharanga should be

yap tharanga should be dropped , give a chance to kushal in the next game

Iraj Jayarathne (not verified)
I really wish our over hyped

I really wish our over hyped bunch of players will get soundly beaten by this Aussie "B" team, thereafter only these so called world class players will understand their pathetic situation.

Current issue is they tend to enjoy little bit of success in between major lackluster performances enabling them to hide behind that and ultimately public forget all the pathetic shows by them when things do matter.

I really think Angelo is not a captaincy material although some people try to hype him as next captain cool , the innings at SSC against Aussies really indicated he is no where near likes of M Clarke or Arjuna Ranatunga, you won't see them targeting a hundred over potential test win.

I don't want to talk about Malinga as the guy is too spoiled to turn around things, he'll go ahead with his "don't care" attitude till someone with a backbone comes to SLC administration (if it ever happens) and bring him to reality.

Thisera has to improve either as a bowler or Batter currently he is neither a good batter nor good bowler, I was surprised to see some of the cricket pundits here calling for his inclusion in the Test side, yes he did well against Pakistan but those guys are average bunch against swing, seam bowling, you can't expect that against "Aussies or English men". Currently he is only a good slugger.

Tharnga having this issue against left arm out swing bowler for quite sometime, wonder what is batting coach doing with him ? either the guy is too busy to work out his batting issues or the Marvan is not suitable to coach a international side. I think Marvan got the job more because of being N Ranatunga's in law instead of for his coaching skills.

Post new comment

Note
All anonymous comments are moderated.
  • Avoid abusive remarks and personal attacks.
  • Avoid posting unrelated links.
  • Avoid vulgar or obscene language.
Already a member? Log-in now. Not a member? Sign up for a new account.
CAPTCHA
This step helps us prevent automated submissions from spammers.
1 + 15 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.