User offline. Last seen 2 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Top Contributor (click for details)
Runs: 1390
Some great scenes here
User offline. Last seen 2 days 9 hours ago. Offline
Runs: 3732
Yet another master class

Congrats to SL and what a performance. The Indians were undone by superior tactics and perfect execution of a game plan. Honestly going in to the final, there was no obvious plan on how to counter the Indian strenghts - it felt like the SL had entered a gun fight with a knife - the Indians had all bases covered including giving the last 5 overs of the game to two Indian commentators but SL somehow came out with a master class. Who would have thought wide yorkers would be the go. Its obviously been spoken off by everyone but not as a game plan that was perfectly executed in the last 4 overs. There was alot of good work done before that too but this was the master stroke. Yuvi, Dhoni and Kholi simply had no answer to what was one of the great master plans of limited over cricket.

The last time SL came up with such a plan it changed the game for ever. Yes that was the sensational change at the top of the order with Sana and Kula. Again others had thought about it and even tried it but no one really executed it properly and when it was, it changed the game forever. Here again we see another master stroke by SL and I wonder if it will have a similar effect. Needless to say - SL you were simply brilliant, not just in the final but from the knock out stages, no opponent really got a look in against the SL bowling attack from the quarter finals on. Talk about big match players, these guys are it. Both Windies and India had all the big players on the side but simply couldnt match up to the SL tactics.

User offline. Last seen 3 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Runs: 1504
LOL (function(d, s, id) {

LOL

User offline. Last seen 2 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Runs: 5830
AAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA i was

AAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA i was really hoping IBN would do a follow-up interview with this arrogant prick... but i guess Malinga was way ahead of me :D))))))))))))))))))))))

Post new comment

Note
All anonymous comments are moderated.
  • Avoid abusive remarks and personal attacks.
  • Avoid posting unrelated links.
  • Avoid vulgar or obscene language.
Already a member? Log-in now. Not a member? Sign up for a new account.
CAPTCHA
This step helps us prevent automated submissions from spammers.
11 + 5 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.