[Discussion Thread] Indian Premier League, 2013

673 replies [Last post]
User offline. Last seen 41 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Top Contributor (click for details)
Runs: 2339
"No one in the Indian cricket

"No one in the Indian cricket team is honest"

As-usual kids who find the funny topic posting without reading. The bookie actually says no cricketers from any country is good. All cricketers are dishonest.

"looks like we are witnessing

"looks like we are witnessing the final season of IPL", that could be your typo error i think. It should be like "looks like we witnessed the final season of SLPL"

Runs: 41216
Has time finally run out for Srinivasan?

Has time finally run out for Srinivasan? - http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/cricketnext...

Mumbai Police summons CSK CEO Gurunath Meiyappan

Mumbai Police summons CSK CEO Gurunath Meiyappan - http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/i...

User offline. Last seen 2 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Runs: 1910
So

So all that has been going on at the IPL has been staged cricket matches I suppose, explains certain things at least like why a certain team always qualifies for the finals.I wont be surprised if there is a huge cover up now, the reputation of a few big names are at stake and after all its India, our big brother in 'everything'.

User offline. Last seen 2 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Runs: 5830
@sakthivel, don't angry man,

@sakthivel, don't be so angry man, we reported the corruption in SLPL also on IC !!
It's just wats on IBN, NDTV, CRICINFO we are putting up here(all indian channels)

BTW, got to tell u, didn't like the way Dehli prepared a FLAT TRACK for CSK v MI and preparing a SLOW TRACK for SRH v RR. Can u blame the fans' suspicions when that happens??

(Last edited by UppercuT on May 23, 2013 - 15:00)
@ Uppercut_7 : I am on the

@ Uppercut_7 : I am on the same page like you having suspicion about these. But Indian media n police always process sting operation on such big things. So it may not been that big cheating happened here. If there been, then they would have been caught before. (Media always waiting for these things to happen for increase their TRP)

I tell you one thing Indian media is worst in the world, they tell all bad and if that proved wrong they put a single word "sorry".

About the pitch its, you just asked me single question bro, actually when CSK is winning we were seeing more than 100 question asked why it is in favor of CSK. We CSK fans are really happy about the team but always not happy about Srinivasan's involvement in CSK. We thought Sun TV would get Chennai team in the inaugural IPL but not happened. Eventually they bought SRH.

I like to see justice should

I like to see justice should prevail unlike Lalit Modi case. He just escaped from the charges was put on him and sitting in England eating with the looted money.

Guilty should be punished.

No foreign players involved

IPL spot-fixing: No foreign players involved, says Delhi Police chief - http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/i...

Secret of Chennai achievements

Gurunath Meiyappan betting in IPL since 2011 - http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/g...

Post new comment

Note
All anonymous comments are moderated.
  • Avoid abusive remarks and personal attacks.
  • Avoid posting unrelated links.
  • Avoid vulgar or obscene language.
Already a member? Log-in now. Not a member? Sign up for a new account.
CAPTCHA
This step helps us prevent automated submissions from spammers.
6 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.